Fasting has become increasingly popular over the last few years and not only associated with the holy month of Ramadan. There have been a number of studies over the past few years that look into the health benefits of fasting or intermittent fasting.
Intermittent fasting has become a popular way to use your body’s natural fat-burning ability to lose fat in a short period of time. However, many people want to know, does intermittent fasting work and how exactly does it work? When you go for an extended period of time without eating, your body changes the way that it produces hormones and enzymes, which can be beneficial for fat loss.
Intermittent fasting is a feeding pattern which alternates between periods of fasting and controlled eating. It is a simple dietary method divided into many types.
It is one of the most effective ways to shed off your extra pounds. The ideas on intermittent fasting weight loss challenge most of the previously held beliefs on losing weight. Those who are seeking new ways to lose weight effectively have quickly embraced this idea.
The diet you follow whilst Intermittent Fasting will be determined by the results that you are looking for and where you are starting out from as well, so take a look at yourself and ask the question what do I want from this?
Below is my ultimate collection of my top picked 13 videos that will show you how to stay fit, lean and healthy, while eating all the healthy foods you love by using intermittent fasting. And also you will learn more about my top picked premium resource on intermittent fasting called Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon.
1. Is Fasting Healthy?
2. Intermittent Fasting Explained - Will It Help You Lose Weight?
3. How to start Intermittent Fasting
4. Intermittent Fasting = Quick Weight Loss
5. Which Type of Intermittent Fasting is For You | The Truth About Intermittent Fasting
6. Intermittent Fasting: How I Lost 30 Pounds In 2 Months (Before & After Photos)
7. How to do Intermittent Fasting for Women (Without Messing Up Your Hormones)
8. Whitney Simmons Tried Intermittent Fasting for One Week and Shared Her Experience.
9. Acceptable Liquids with Intermittent Fasting
10. My Results Intermittent Fasting for 30 Days || Why, Meals & Pics
11. Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan to Get Lean and Ripped
12. Vegan Intermittent Fasting: Was It Worth It?
13. Brad Pilon on Why Fasting is Good for Losing Weight | Fat Loss Summit
Premium Resource on Intermittent Fasting
Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon
He moved on to worked as a research analyst at a top supplement company and 6 years later, became the company’s Research and Development Manager. He later pursued a postgraduate degree in the same university, and Eat Stop Eat is based on his final postgraduate thesis on short term fasting (Intermittent Fasting).
Intermittent fasting has become a popular way to use your body's natural fat-burning ability to lose fat in a short period of time. When you go for an extended period of time without eating, your body changes the way that it produces hormones and enzymes, which can be beneficial for fat loss.
Eat Stop Eat is based on Intermittent Fasting, which is basically a feeding pattern lifestyle, which alternates between periods of fasting and controlled eating. This method of weight loss is not new, and is divided into many types. Lots of nutritionists and fitness experts have their own versions of how to do it right.
Eat Stop Eat claims to have the best version of how to properly put into practice intermittent fasting, and it has solid proof to back up its claims.