Sugar addiction is probably more common than alcoholism, drug addiction and gambling. There is one question I need to ask though, it’s nothing special, but it is important ‘are you addicted to sugar?’ Take a minute, think about it. Addiction is when you cannot control a behavior or action, can you control how much sugar you eat?
Getting sugar addiction help is a little easier now that low carb diets are so popular but still a difficult undertaking on the best of days. Like true addicts, we all enjoy the occasional sweet treats that ruin our diets. If you have a problem with sugar chances are that the first place it will show up is in your waistline
We know chocolate and cakes and ice cream are full of sugar and bad for our teeth. We even know a steady diet of sweet things can cause us to pack on the pounds. What you may not be aware of is, sugar is addictive and can cause health issues, and refined carbohydrates are just another term for sugar.
Below is my best collection 16 amazingly insightful videos that will show you how to completely break sugar addiction with sugar detox. You will also find out more about my premium resource top pick on sugar detox called The 21-Day Sugar Detox Program by Diane Sanfilippo:
1. Sugar is Killing Us: The Negative Effects of Sugar
2. What Does Sugar Do To Your Body? 10 Proven Negative Effects of Sugar
3. The Effects of Sugar on Your Brain
4. How to Reduce Sugar Cravings
5. How to Break Sugar Addiction: 7 Steps to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
6. How to Kill Your Sugar Addiction Naturally
7. Nutrition & Vitamins: Sugar Detox Symptoms
8. Why Sugar is as Bad as Alcohol (Fructose, The Liver Toxin)
9. The Link Between Sugar and Disease
10. Blood Sugar: The Link To Cancer, Heart Attacks, and Other Preventable Diseases.
11. How to Do a Sugar Detox
12. How I Kicked My Sugar Addiction in 7 Days | Sugar Detox
13. How many Carbs Are Right for You?
14. How to detox from Sugar - Sugar Detox 101
15. 4 Foods to Banish Sugar Cravings & Belly Fat
16. How to Detox Your Body from Sugar
Premium Resource on Sugar Detox
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Program by Diane Sanfilippo
Mostly, when people talk about cutting back on their sugar and carbs intake, they're doing so for weight loss purposes. In reality, the consequences of excess sugar and carbs in your diet are far more significant than a weight issue. The first step to successfully making a healthy lifestyle upgrade is to understand why it's so important, as well as the consequences of making that upgrade.
Sugar and carbs addiction are now out of control, especially in the U.S. Eating excessive sugar and processed carbs such as pasta, white bread and numerous cookies are a great way to pack on the pounds and damage your health, causing serious health problems such as high blood pressure and heart disease. It's time to put a stop to these addictions today.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox is a comprehensive, yet simple and effective real-foods based program to help break the chains sugar and carbs have on you – and help you find food freedom, reset your body and your eating habits.